Cherrytown Bungalows is a sold-out development of eight homes in the Cherry Neighborhood with 3-4 bedroom homes which were priced from $400-575K. No homes were torn down for the development of Cherrytown Bungalows; each lot sat vacant, ready to come to life. The home sites in Cherry were more compact than some of the other neighborhoods in the city, but the homes were designed to provide the amount of space homeowners need today while trying to maximize yard space. Cherrytown Bungalows featured seven lots on Waco Street and one on Baxter St in the heart of Cherry which provide a unique opportunity to have access to Charlotte’s best schools at a relatively affordable price.
The Cherry neighborhood is located at the heart of the city nestled in-between Uptown Charlotte, Myers Park, and Dilworth. With the opening of the Sugar Creek Greenway and the Metropolitan, the amenities within a short stroll are almost too many to list. Since this is a walking neighborhood, we took great care to plan the houses the right distance from the street with large porches for chatting with your neighbors. We also customized each home’s elevation and color to ensure the block is cohesive but not repetitive.
- Solid wood front door provides a great first impression
- Full brick foundations,Hardiboard and hardishake siding, and 30-year Architectural shingles
- PELLA maintenance-free Low-E windows
- Site-finished hardwoods
- Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances with either smooth top or gas range with large capacity oven & electronic controls
- Wood shelving in walk-in pantry
- Modern built-in phone station with USB charging ports
- Granite countertops with undermount sinks
- Tub with tile surround in secondary bathrooms
- Framed mirrors in master bathroom with sconce lighting
- All homes received Energy Star Certification